Saturday, July 16, 2005

I'm having trouble with technology right now

This was meant to be one of my irregular comments about what goes on in my world, in fact, I had a speach prepared (well maybe a bit of questioning rant) about podcasts. Shame that when I tried to log into my Blog space and put tonights questions, thoughts and feelings (well that's what these things are here for aren't they?) online, I found that all my previous postings had been wiped! I feel like there's a large part of my life that has been obliterated, it's a bit like finding that the 1st few websites I'd made had been erased because of a server crash at UkOnline in 1999. I really don't feel like going on with this thread, but maybe, it's the kick up the backend that I need to make me share my musings with anyone that is interested on a more frequent basis.

You can get my thoughts on podcasting tomorrow, if I can bring myself to touch a computer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home